Shipping to US

Information about making an order, payment options and shipping

Shipping to US

Unread postby CuriousTruffle » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:48 pm

Hi,

I really want to try some magic truffles, I know they are not legal in the US, how do the packages get through customs, what will happen if the customs intercepted the package? Will they just confiscate it or will they follow up on the receiver ? I really would like some input, have any of you faced any issues ? Help a brother out :)

Thanks,
CuriousTruffle
CuriousTruffle

Re: Shipping to US

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:27 am

CuriousTruffle wrote:Hi,

I really want to try some magic truffles, I know they are not legal in the US, how do the packages get through customs, what will happen if the customs intercepted the package? Will they just confiscate it or will they follow up on the receiver ? I really would like some input, have any of you faced any issues ? Help a brother out :)

Thanks,
CuriousTruffle

Hi CuriousTruffle,

We have shipped quite a few packages to the USA, and they all arrived. We ship as discreetly as possible, in a plain white bubble envelope. Without any stickers or etiquette only the truffles in a vacuum bag. If we need to describe it we describe it as: "sterilized plant material for microscopic purposes".

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Shipping to US

Unread postby DenEarnernSmemi » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Dex...while discussing AI shipping... Do you recommend the free AI Shipping global packages from FTX?

Doug
DenEarnernSmemi

Return to Ordering, payment and shipping