Western Union Receiver Acct Blocked?

Information about making an order, payment options and shipping

Western Union Receiver Acct Blocked?

Unread postby frankfooter32 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:28 pm

I just tried to send payment to you via Western Union Online from the US, and its saying that the "Receivers Account is Blocked". I am not sure if you are aware of this or not, but they are not accepting payments for you anymore. Please let us know how us to send you money safely.

Thanks
frankfooter32

Re: Western Union Receiver Acct Blocked?

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:31 pm

frankfooter32 wrote:I just tried to send payment to you via Western Union Online from the US, and its saying that the "Receivers Account is Blocked". I am not sure if you are aware of this or not, but they are not accepting payments for you anymore. Please let us know how us to send you money safely.

Thanks

Hi frankfooter32,

Western Union have blacklisted us as a customer, because we sell products that are illegal in most countries.
We are still receiving payments from: https://www.worldremit.com/
If you use worldremit don't forget to e-mail us your transaction number. You can e-mail it to info@magictruffles.com

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Western Union Receiver Acct Blocked

Unread postby Jasonpreab » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:42 am

I would only use western union on people I know. What guarantee do you have that the other party will not collect the money and just leave? International jurisdiction is awful.
Jasonpreab

Re: Western Union Receiver Acct Blocked

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:34 am

Jasonpreab wrote:I would only use western union on people I know. What guarantee do you have that the other party will not collect the money and just leave? International jurisdiction is awful.

Hi Jason,

We don't do pick-ups from WU office/agency. We only accept WU payments what comes into our bank account.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Return to Ordering, payment and shipping