do i need to have a bank account with epay?

Information about making an order, payment options and shipping

do i need to have a bank account with epay?

Unread postby sylvially » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:53 am

Hello,
I have made an order a few days ago, but I've suffered from a problem of my paypal account and i could not checkout. Some of my friends also complain that "paypal was not working" and the problem still remains by now. In this case, i forced to choose another payment method to make payments and get paid. I wanna to try a payment processor called Epay global payment since it's said that it's free to pay and get paid via http://www.epay.com , which is a unique advantage while other payment processor including paypal don't have.Above all, it's avaible to use in my country. Well, the thing is, I wonder do I need to have my Epay account connected to a bank account? Why it claims that all the customers can use epay just with an email? As for paypal, i know that we don't have to have a bank account because paypal offers a debit card that we can use. we will be able to use places that accept our paypal debit card and we can use the debit card at a ATM machine.Does it apply for epay global payment? Who can give me an answer? Thanks advanced!!!
sylvially

Re: do i need to have a bank account with epay?

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:31 pm

sylvially wrote:Hello,
I have made an order a few days ago, but I've suffered from a problem of my paypal account and i could not checkout. Some of my friends also complain that "paypal was not working" and the problem still remains by now. In this case, i forced to choose another payment method to make payments and get paid. I wanna to try a payment processor called Epay global payment since it's said that it's free to pay and get paid via http://www.epay.com , which is a unique advantage while other payment processor including paypal don't have.Above all, it's avaible to use in my country. Well, the thing is, I wonder do I need to have my Epay account connected to a bank account? Why it claims that all the customers can use epay just with an email? As for paypal, i know that we don't have to have a bank account because paypal offers a debit card that we can use. we will be able to use places that accept our paypal debit card and we can use the debit card at a ATM machine.Does it apply for epay global payment? Who can give me an answer? Thanks advanced!!!

Hi sylvially,

We are not familiar with epay. As long you can transfer money with it to our bank account we accept it as payment method, but if you can only send money to an e-mail address, it won't work.

Unfortunately, we can't accept PayPal or credit/debit card payments, due to the nature of the products we sell.

We regularly receive Western Union payments (to our bank account, we don't do pick-ups from a WU office), maybe they accept your credit/debit card. You can try to transfer the money on: https://www.westernunion.com/. They also charge a transaction fee, but usually that fee is not as high as the one the bank charges.

These are the information you need:
Bank name: Rabobank Leiden
Address: P.O. box 2041
2301 CA Leiden
Netherlands

Swift/BIC RABONL2U
Account name: Mycologics BV
IBAN number: NL85RABO0335665861

If Western Union asks for a receiver's name, you can fill in 'Mycologics' as the first name, and 'BV' as the last name.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Re: do i need to have a bank account with epay?

Unread postby sylvially » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:27 am

Mr. Truffles wrote:
sylvially wrote:Hello,

Hi sylvially,

We are not familiar with epay. As long you can transfer money with it to our bank account we accept it as payment method, but if you can only send money to an e-mail address, it won't work.

Unfortunately, we can't accept PayPal or credit/debit card payments, due to the nature of the products we sell.

We regularly receive Western Union payments (to our bank account, we don't do pick-ups from a WU office), maybe they accept your credit/debit card. You can try to transfer the money on: https://www.westernunion.com/. They also charge a transaction fee, but usually that fee is not as high as the one the bank charges.

These are the information you need:
Bank name: Rabobank Leiden
Address: P.O. box 2041
2301 CA Leiden
Netherlands

Swift/BIC RABONL2U
Account name: Mycologics BV
IBAN number: NL85RABO0335665861

If Western Union asks for a receiver's name, you can fill in 'Mycologics' as the first name, and 'BV' as the last name.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles

hello, i recommend you to use epay since it's free to pay and get paid though you are not fimilar with Epay. Further, epay is giving out bonus for their new members and merchants. It's a good opportunity for you to join Epay.
sylvially

do i need to have a bank account with epay

Unread postby ArinastoHuh » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:31 am

Would advise you go in via the .co.uk site direct, Ive not been asked for this info, sounds a bit odd?
ArinastoHuh

Return to Ordering, payment and shipping