Tell us how your trip was...

Tell us here what you experienced after consuming magic truffles

Re: Tell us how your trip was...

Unread postby Vanilla Sky » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:12 pm

Just got back from Amsterdam where for the first time ever I tried truffles and what an experience!
When we popped into the shop the guys from "magictruffles" were very helpfull and told us everything we needed to know and advised on dosage.
The very same day my missus tried to eat them and have a "trip" with my friend . But she hesitated a lil bit and instead of eating whole dose in one go she tried couple bits and said it tastes awfull and that she started to feel sick and thats where her "trip" ended within 20 minutes :D She probably had 1 - 2 grams.

Next day it was my turn so I scoffed 10g and waited! I must admid I was bit anxious about how its all gona start and withing 30 minutes it came maaaan! For a guy of about 85kg on empty stomach I think I had
It was beautiful! My laptop had this static rainbow screen saver and when I picked it up to do some internet browsing I could see that colors started to expand, pulsate and flow in slow motion like lava from erupting mountain. Colors were contracting , expanding and swirling in super HD quality (who need 4K TV eh?).

Then I went to the toilet and while sitting on the bog I looked at these floor tiles and noticed these wave pattern which were coming up like 3d effect and I was like "whoooaaah man check these tiles, I need them for my house!" So I went onto my knees and started touching these rubbery looking tiles trying to feel those shapes that I could see...it was epic!

20 minutes later I got back to my room crashed onto my bed again and fired up my laptop. Dont know why but in google search I typed "google" and it cam up with Larry Page portrait made with these odd looking shapes (wired.com site) and I was like what the f**k is this lol! I could see these triangle shapes floating around his head and they were in super HD colors.

In the background I could hear music that my friend was playing from his Ipad and it had David Guetta "Dangerous" on it and I could hear this guys voice as if he was in my room telling me that he does not think he drives dangerously but likes speed and stuff and I was like "Why the hell you telling me that? Drive as you like, I dont really care and get out of my room!" :lol:

Also there was this painting on the wall with wonky looking Amsterdam buildings and I could see these super white doors between these columns that looked like you could just enter from my room! That painting looked so real man! I was like let me get dressed and go inside and see whats in there!

There are too many things to describe to be honest lots and lots was happening! whole thing lasted for about 3-4 hours and the come down was OK, did feel lil bit restless for half an hour.
After 5 hours we went out, had some beer and food and all was good!

Will be defo ordering some online!
Vanilla Sky

Unread postby Arckont » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:00 pm

In first, sorry about my english, which is not my native language.

So here is it...
I went two weeks ago to Amsterdam, where i found the shop Magic Truffles...
as I already made a bit of shopping around, I was guessing it would be nice tu try something different, so I went inside and ordered a 15gram box, the vendor (who had been really nice with me, and answered to all my questions! :) told me to try the Philosopher's stones as my first try with Shroomz'.

so yesterday i finally had time ahead of me and i knew it was the right moment.

i tool 8 grams with one egg (as i'm really tetchy with food, drink, and everything i can smell or taste).
after one half hour i started to feel in my head i was starting to get high... a nice kind of high... a clear, vibrant and extrememely funny high. I'm getting trough hard times since a few months and this was really relieving...
after 45 minutes , the feelings started to change to a way more psychedelic kind of trip... shit was getting serious
everything felt to me like warm, smooth, as if i was the yolk of one egg... floating around in sweetness...
i was moving, dancing around in my appartments, touching everything, and i had exceptionnal feelings of what i was touching... especially leather, which was incredible, by the cold and slick touch...

after the first whole hour, i was starting to SEE what i felt...
closing my eyes allowed me to see the warm of my seat, to see the music, see everything i could feel with any senses...

the trip appeared to me like it was DAYS whiwh were passing, and went better to better as minutes were counting down, minutes i lived as hours...

i really had the need to call my best friend to explain to him what was happening, and even talking was outstandingly fun...
I were laughing, but i remained lucid the Whole trip... (or at least i thought i was :p)

after 5 hours of trip, i decided to finish out the shroomz' and made a last egg with them... the effect had been during for 8 hours in total... and i ordered yesterday when i woke up a nice stash of shroomz' to continue my adventure trough Psychonaut lands...

I have to notice that there was ONE small issue with the consumption of the Shroomz' ... i had a bad feeling in my stomach, like if i was sick on seas... after around 75 minutes, the sickness sensation disapeared and only remained this Wonderfull trip...

This is way more interresting than i thought, and i'm gonna become a regulary taker of Psychonaut trips :)

Thanks for selling this stuff!
Arckont

Unread postby WillieFudpucker » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:41 am

Do you know how a light rain makes ripples on a pond?
Even though my television is a vertical surface, I was seeing ripples like that except they were symmetrically spaced and synchronized in timing.
Very beautiful.
WillieFudpucker

Atlantis is truly amazing.

Unread postby InkedArmor » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:25 am

... I've flown before, just never internationally that I am aware of.
I purchased 50g each of the A and T, they arrived with no issues in a timely fashion. The payment options suck, but that is hardly the store's fault. So it was a $45 fee for the wire transfer from a US bank that has a stagecoach on it's logo. After my first flight, I will be sure to buy more next time.

The truffles were wonderful from the outset just due to the flavor. I'm used to their far less refined cousin that generally tastes foul, so I was prepared for the worst. They taste EXCELLENT. A nutty flavor and the texture to match. Think eating a cashew. It has a slightly bitter after-taste. I measured out 15g of the A, and ate a few straight, then fed the rest thru a garlic press. Put the resulting paste on a piece of bagel with a little honey and it went down with no issues. Experience still told me to eat a few Tums and take a Dramamine to cut any nausea.

I partook of a green vice while the truffles worked their magic, and made sure I had a long playlist ready.
Taken at 5:30, I hit peak around 6:00pm and it lasted a solid 3 hours. This was in a dim room with very loud music and bright fractal visuals moving with the music on a large portion of the wall via a projection TV.
I lost baseline about 15 minutes after consumption and decided to lay down. Visual hallucinations began about 15 minutes later, and peak was reached fairly quickly thereafter.
The visuals were of a familiar nature (frequent flyer) with wonderfully vibrant colors, and also a strong sense of synesthesia with the music. (for me, one of the best aspects of flight) There was a period of time dilation and I lost around an hour.
15g was enough for me to hit baseline +2, not quite 3. http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/mushro ... edelic.htm
There was a rather abrupt sense of ending to the trip, and that is by no means a bad thing. Generally such an activity would leave me somewhat impaired until I had a good nights sleep, yet by 11:15pm I am quite sober, and passed a simple baseline test before cycling a few blocks for a burger, coming come and writing this.

There was a very ... organic? feeling to my first flight with the truffles, they were amazing and I'm looking forward to making it 25g next weekend.
InkedArmor

Re: Atlantis is truly amazing.

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:45 pm

InkedArmor wrote:... I've flown before, just never internationally that I am aware of.
I purchased 50g each of the A and T, they arrived with no issues in a timely fashion. The payment options suck, but that is hardly the store's fault. So it was a $45 fee for the wire transfer from a US bank that has a stagecoach on it's logo. After my first flight, I will be sure to buy more next time.

The truffles were wonderful from the outset just due to the flavor. I'm used to their far less refined cousin that generally tastes foul, so I was prepared for the worst. They taste EXCELLENT. A nutty flavor and the texture to match. Think eating a cashew. It has a slightly bitter after-taste. I measured out 15g of the A, and ate a few straight, then fed the rest thru a garlic press. Put the resulting paste on a piece of bagel with a little honey and it went down with no issues. Experience still told me to eat a few Tums and take a Dramamine to cut any nausea.

I partook of a green vice while the truffles worked their magic, and made sure I had a long playlist ready.
Taken at 5:30, I hit peak around 6:00pm and it lasted a solid 3 hours. This was in a dim room with very loud music and bright fractal visuals moving with the music on a large portion of the wall via a projection TV.
I lost baseline about 15 minutes after consumption and decided to lay down. Visual hallucinations began about 15 minutes later, and peak was reached fairly quickly thereafter.
The visuals were of a familiar nature (frequent flyer) with wonderfully vibrant colors, and also a strong sense of synesthesia with the music. (for me, one of the best aspects of flight) There was a period of time dilation and I lost around an hour.
15g was enough for me to hit baseline +2, not quite 3. http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/mushro ... edelic.htm
There was a rather abrupt sense of ending to the trip, and that is by no means a bad thing. Generally such an activity would leave me somewhat impaired until I had a good nights sleep, yet by 11:15pm I am quite sober, and passed a simple baseline test before cycling a few blocks for a burger, coming come and writing this.

There was a very ... organic? feeling to my first flight with the truffles, they were amazing and I'm looking forward to making it 25g next weekend.

Hi InkedArmor,

Thank you for sharing your experience!
Just a good advise: maybe you should wait with your second flight a few days more. The minimal time between two trips is about 10 days.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Customer reviews