Magic Truffles: Dosage

More information about how to use them, what dosage etc.

Re: Magic Truffles: Dosage

Unread postby Mr_Natural » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Thank you Mr Truffles. I had someone I've known for a very long time tell me that the truffles are as good as the mushrooms, but you say not as strong. I will take your word for it. I also appreciate your taking the time to reply to me. I take Paxil for anxiety issues. The reason I asked was because I thought you might know if the Paxil was considered safe to do, like it's not going to poison me, right?
Thank you,

Mr Natural

PS (I live is South Florida, USA, Have you had any problems that you know of shipping here)?
Mr_Natural

Re: Magic Truffles: Dosage

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:40 am

[quote="Mr_Natural"]Thank you Mr Truffles. I had someone I've known for a very long time tell me that the truffles are as good as the mushrooms, but you say not as strong. I will take your word for it. I also appreciate your taking the time to reply to me. I take Paxil for anxiety issues. The reason I asked was because I thought you might know if the Paxil was considered safe to do, like it's not going to poison me, right?
Thank you,

Mr Natural

PS (I live is South Florida, USA, Have you had any problems that you know of shipping here)?[/quot

Dear Mr. Natural,
We do not advise to use our truffles if you are under medication, especially antidepressiva. This is because the truffles will enhance your moodswing, for example, if you are happy, you might get 10x more happy. If you are down, you might get 10x more down...

Please take this in consideration.
We do ship to Florida as well.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Magic Truffles: How to use them