Magic Truffles: Dosage

More information about how to use them, what dosage etc.

Magic Truffles: Dosage

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:48 am

Because the contents and ratio of active substance in these different species differ from each other, the effects will differ in a similar dose. Truffles from http://www.magictruffles.com can be obtained in 2 doses: 10 gram for beginners and 15 grams for advanced psychonauts. In a very small dose, 5 grams gives a light euphoric mood and energy, while in an average dose of 10 grams, it causes profound thinking patterns which your body wants to carry out. In the 15 gram dose, it can happen that visual patterns are displayed in an indescribable colour explosion on your retina, whilst becoming one with the environment.

about-07-dosage-new.png
about-07-dosage-new.png (289.89 KiB) Viewed 34448 times
Attachments
about-07-dosage-sm.png
about-07-dosage-sm.png (128.04 KiB) Viewed 34448 times
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Re: Magic Truffles: Dosage

Unread postby whydowetry » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:10 pm

you showed pysilocybe galindoi to be your strongest truffle but i did not find it in your store
whydowetry

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:12 am

whydowetry wrote:you showed pysilocybe galindoi to be your strongest truffle but i did not find it in your store

Hi whydowetry, that is correct, we don't have the Galindoi in large quantities and therefore they are not on our website. But we can deliver them on request, if you send us an email and we will offer you them for a special price, depending on how much we have on stock at that moment.
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby Jaggedgreen » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Hey so I'm not exactly a veteran but I have done it a few times before, twice in Amsterdam but with 7.5 at a time being my most. I feel I might be able to handle ten to myself but would like to k ow if 15 could work as well. Atlantis was the strain I used I believe. Many thanks from England!
Jaggedgreen

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:27 pm

Jaggedgreen wrote:Hey so I'm not exactly a veteran but I have done it a few times before, twice in Amsterdam but with 7.5 at a time being my most. I feel I might be able to handle ten to myself but would like to k ow if 15 could work as well. Atlantis was the strain I used I believe. Many thanks from England!

Hi Jaggedgreen,

I would advise you to try the 10 grams dosage first, before you try the 15 grams. However, it depends on what the 7.5 grams did for you. If it didn't do a lot you might try to use the 15 grams. Each trip will be different, and will also depend on the size / weight of the person.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby Jaggedgreen » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:45 pm

thank you, much obliged- ill give the 10 a go next time
Jaggedgreen

Unread postby AndyK » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:58 pm

OK, I have a question which may seem stupid, but as someone of 1.87m and 116 kilos, I am not exactly a small person. As such, I would like to know if there is an upper limit to how much I can have in one hit, as far as any risk of overdose is concerned?? Also, is it dangerous to have a mad week of doing truffles everyday, probably more than once a day too?

Many thanks
AndyK

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:02 am

AndyK wrote:OK, I have a question which may seem stupid, but as someone of 1.87m and 116 kilos, I am not exactly a small person. As such, I would like to know if there is an upper limit to how much I can have in one hit, as far as any risk of overdose is concerned?? Also, is it dangerous to have a mad week of doing truffles everyday, probably more than once a day too?

Many thanks

Hi AndyK,
We can't tell you how you respond to a certain dosage of truffles, so we advise you to start with 15 grams. Even big guys can have an awesome trip on 15 grams. We do not advise to experiment to find out what the maximum dosage is.

Using truffles often will cause your body to get used to it, so the effects will be less. Be be aware the effects will only kick in after a while, so don't continue to eat them if you don't feel anything yet. You don't wanna spend the week puging above the toilet i think ;-)

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby Mr_Natural » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:42 pm

I was at one time a regular user of psychedelics back in the late 60's and 70's. I have a history of using LSD, Magic Mushrooms, Peyote etc...However, it's been a long, long time. Are Magic Truffles the same as the Shrooms in doseage? What would you suggest, I'm a big man, 158KG. How much do you suggest? I also take Paxil, do you know if that makes a difference? Do you know if there are any problems using the truffles. Worse came to worse, I would go off the drug for a few weeks.
Thanks in advance, and I hope you understand what I am trying to say. Btw, I no longer have any contacts to buy the shrooms or I would just do that, so your business is very important for me.

Mr Natural
Mr_Natural

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:13 am

Mr_Natural wrote:I was at one time a regular user of psychedelics back in the late 60's and 70's. I have a history of using LSD, Magic Mushrooms, Peyote etc...However, it's been a long, long time. Are Magic Truffles the same as the Shrooms in doseage? What would you suggest, I'm a big man, 158KG. How much do you suggest? I also take Paxil, do you know if that makes a difference? Do you know if there are any problems using the truffles. Worse came to worse, I would go off the drug for a few weeks.
Thanks in advance, and I hope you understand what I am trying to say. Btw, I no longer have any contacts to buy the shrooms or I would just do that, so your business is very important for me.

Mr Natural

Hi Mr Natural,
Wow you sound like a true psychonaut there. Our truffles are not as strong as the shrooms were, but they will give you a nice trip. Shrooms are forbidden now here in the Netherlands, so truffles is all that remains that is legal. We advise a beginner's dosage of 10 grams, 15 grams for bigger persons. However we do not advise to take them if you suffer from depressive mood, as it enhances your emotions, it will make a bad feeling worse, a good feeling better.....so it can be dangerous taking truffles if you suffer from mood swings.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Next

Return to Magic Truffles: How to use them