Retrospective Atlantis

Tell us here what you experienced after consuming magic truffles

Retrospective Atlantis

Unread postby TruffleHunter » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:10 pm

I bought Dan Brown's new book Inferno and immersed myself totally into the book, I started researching everything I found in the book mainly information relating to the renaissance era classic 'Dante's Inferno' the book of travelling through hell.

I even created a google map showing every place that is mentioned in the book.

So I ordered 30mg of Atlantis and half way through my journey into Dan Brown's inferno I took 30mg of Atlantis and I can only describe the experience as a retrospective psychotic nightmare into hell, and I loved every second of it.

I must of thought I was going to die several times, I had visions of Jesus being crucified, all sorts of strange hellish visions and was definitely in communion with a very dark power.

I've never experience visuals like I did this night, it was like everything was painted over with new textures, ie. I looked down at a white footpath and it was not concrete any more, it was made from many layers of leaf shaped mesh, perspective of objects was completely skewed, a ditch or wall about 12 feet tall seemed to be 5 feet, amazing other worldly experience.

Previous to this night I took 50mg of Atlantis and I did not find it overwhelming so I really feel that truffles are entirely retrospective, it depends upon what is in your short term memory that shapes what the actual trip will be like.
TruffleHunter

Return to Customer reviews