When customs seizes your order

Tell us here what you experienced after consuming magic truffles

Unread postby deizellove » Thu May 01, 2014 7:26 pm

I live in the united states and ordered a 100 gram atlantis and two 15 gram packs and it was seized by agricultural customs in the Netherlands, I emailed Magictruffles who got to the bottom of problem and right away sent my order again, I wanted to say than you very much for standing behind your word and also wanted to let everybody know that after your package is seized sometimes UPS will show up a month later with the package and want a recovery fee of around $25.00, I was not at home when my wife aggreed to the fee and they would only take a check, needless to say the truffles were absolutly no good and appeered to be turning into water when Ilooked at them, so dont accept the order after the fact as the truffle has sat in some hot warehouse and are no good or you will only do what I did and throw them in the composs pile.
deizellove

Re: When customs seizes your order

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Fri May 09, 2014 11:27 am

deizellove wrote:I live in the united states and ordered a 100 gram atlantis and two 15 gram packs and it was seized by agricultural customs in the Netherlands, I emailed Magictruffles who got to the bottom of problem and right away sent my order again, I wanted to say than you very much for standing behind your word and.....

Hi Deizellove,

Thank you for your message. We would like to add to it we're using regular mail now to ship our products to the USA. No more couriers...

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby SubbotaRek » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:02 am

Have most if not all been seized and/or returned by aus customs?

just wondering.
SubbotaRek

Return to Customer reviews