magic truffles vacuum packed unrefrigerated

What do you need to know about Magic Truffles?

magic truffles vacuum packed unrefrigerated

Unread postby mek_91 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:57 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new on this forum, I would kindly ask you a question.
I bought in Amsterdam in your shop of magic truffles vacuum-packed, the lady told me that I could keep them out of the refrigerator a month and 3 months when stored in the refrigerator, and this right? Now I have almost three weeks that I keep them in a closet in the dark and cool (room temperature) wishing I could put them in the fridge to keep them now a little or too much time and now they are out of the fridge? Say they may lose power? Thanks a lot in advance for your response. Best regards
P.S. Forgive my bad English, but not my tongue!
mek_91

Re: magic truffles vacuum packed unrefrigerated

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:28 pm

mek_91 wrote:Hello everyone, I'm new on this forum, I would kindly ask you a question.
I bought in Amsterdam in your shop of magic truffles vacuum-packed, the lady told me that I could keep them out of the refrigerator a month and 3 months when stored in the refrigerator, and this right? Now I have almost three weeks that I keep them in a closet in the dark and cool (room temperature) wishing I could put them in the fridge to keep them now a little or too much time and now they are out of the fridge? Say they may lose power? Thanks a lot in advance for your response. Best regards
P.S. Forgive my bad English, but not my tongue!

Hi mek_91,
Your information is correct. Without refrigerating they can survive a month, but for sure they lost some of their potency.
To look if they went bad: you should cut the pieces and if it’s inside black or they soft and moisture don’t eat them.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Return to Magic Truffles: General Info