first time dosage?

What do you need to know about Magic Truffles?

first time dosage?

Unread postby zomb28 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:53 pm

hey, i'm thinking about trying these truffles, for the first time with my partner, we have never tried psychedelics before, we have taken other stimulants such as coke and e, i did get a trippy e once though in which the corner of my ceiling appeared fuzzy and moving as if made of water and i also saw a vibrant spider in a web just appear in front of me as i walked through the hall, it was fun though, but i'm guessing truffles will be a bit different, anyway we were thinking about trying 10g each of atlantis, would that be a good idea for a first time dosage? i would appreciate opinions or suggestions, as we are looking to try them quite soon as in the next few weeks or so, thanks :D
zomb28

Re: first time dosage?

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:52 pm

zomb28 wrote:hey, i'm thinking about trying these truffles, for the first time with my partner, we have never tried psychedelics before, we have taken other stimulants such as coke and e, i did get a trippy e once though in which the corner of my ceiling appeared fuzzy and moving as if made of water and i also saw a vibrant spider in a web just appear in front of me as i walked through the hall, it was fun though, but i'm guessing truffles will be a bit different, anyway we were thinking about trying 10g each of atlantis, would that be a good idea for a first time dosage? i would appreciate opinions or suggestions, as we are looking to try them quite soon as in the next few weeks or so, thanks :D

Hi zomb28,

For first time users we always suggest the Mexicana strain. 10 grams of each of you should be enough :)
You can find more information here: http://www.magictruffles.com/about/dosage.html

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Return to Magic Truffles: General Info