Warnings considering using Magic Truffles

What do you need to know about Magic Truffles?

Warnings considering using Magic Truffles

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Truffles strengthen the mood. Only use if you feel good, physically and mentally. Trip in a cleared environment. It is possible that you may get annoyed because of clutter during the trip, and this destroys the experience. Ensure that there is someone with you who has experience with trip drugs , especially if it is your first time. Trip in a trusted environment where there are no unexpected objects. A small spot in the open countryside ensures the most beautiful experience. You should preferably keep free the day after your comedown in order to rest and evaluate your experience. It is not possible to trip daily or continuously. The minimal time between two trips is about 10 days. Do NOT combine truffles with alcohol or drugs. The combination with alcohol can cause sickness and mental unbalance in unstable persons, while the combination with cannabis can unexpectedly strengthen the trip and evoke flashbacks.
• DO NOT DRIVE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THESE DRUGS.
• DO NOT CONTROL ANY VEHICLE, DO NOT OPERATE ANY MACHINES AND DO NOT PERFORM ANY TASKS WHICH REQUIRE CONCENTRATION.
• DO NOT COMBINE TRUFFLES / SCLEROTIA WITH MEDICINES, DRUGS OR ALCOHOL.
• DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR ARE BREASTFEEDING.
• WHEN IN DOUBT, CONSULT YOUR TRUSTED PHYSICIAN OR GET IN TOUCH WITH THE NEAREST ALCOHOL AND DRUGS ADVISORY BUREAU TO YOU.
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Re: Warnings considering using Magic Truffles

Unread postby renzo » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:36 am

To have the best experience from the magic truffles trip, it’s recommended to plan your trip at least a couple of days ahead so you can prepare yourself for the psychedelic experience.
renzo

Unread postby Mr_Natural » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:35 pm

Currently I'm taking Paxil and Suboxone, amongst other things, but those are the 2 I'm concerned with. How many days should I abstain before eating truffles?

MrNatural
Mr_Natural

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:30 am

Mr_Natural wrote:Currently I'm taking Paxil and Suboxone, amongst other things, but those are the 2 I'm concerned with. How many days should I abstain before eating truffles?

MrNatural

Hi MrNatural,

About this you have to ask your doctor how many days it takes until this medicines ''leave your body''. Or maybe you can find some reserach on internet.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby Mr_Natural » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Mr Truffles, Thank you for your response. I had heard that Paxil is a problem with mushrooms, so naturally I was concerned. I will indeed do some further investigation. Problem is that some say to stop for 4 weeks and some say 4 days. Just gets confusing. Maybe someone here can offer me an opinion.

MrNatural
Mr_Natural

Unread postby jgcorn » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:26 am

Hello, all

In considering the pharmacokinetics of any medication, the most important information in this context is the medication's half-life. The half-life is the amount of time it takes for half of the dose of the med to leave the body. A medication is considered to have completely left one's system after 5 half-lives have passed. For example, regarding a couple of the drugs mentioned above:

Paxil half life is around 21 hours; 21 x 5 = 105 hours, or about 4.5 days for Paxil to essentially completely leave the body.

Suboxone half life averages around 37 hours; 37 x 5 = 185 hours, or about 8 days for Suboxone to essentially completely leave the body.
jgcorn

Return to Magic Truffles: General Info