come down?

What do you need to know about Magic Truffles?

come down?

Unread postby zomb28 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:51 pm

Hey, i am considering trying these truffles when i visit amsterdam, i just wanted to know if i will suffer a come-down after using these, as in the next day after i have woken up or when they wear off? i have taken things like coke and ecstasy, and felt quite depressed afterwards, would it be the same result from the truffles?
zomb28

Re: come down?

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:35 pm

zomb28 wrote:Hey, i am considering trying these truffles when i visit amsterdam, i just wanted to know if i will suffer a come-down after using these, as in the next day after i have woken up or when they wear off? i have taken things like coke and ecstasy, and felt quite depressed afterwards, would it be the same result from the truffles?

Hi zomb28,

The coming down after a truffle trip won't be nearly as hard as the coming down after using coke or ecstasy. But please take into account that truffles enhance your mood, so if you are in a depressed mood, please don't use the truffles. For more information, please download our truffle information booklet from the download page.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby zomb28 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:23 am

Thanks for your reply, I dont usually get depressed for no reason only after I have taken strong uppers, so I think I would be fine, in that sense, I was looking to try these with close friends when I visit amsterdam in july, but I dont really want to ruin my holiday by feeling 'rough' after taking the truffles. Can anyone describe what the average person would feel like the next day?
zomb28

Unread postby gekkou » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:59 pm

imagine being mindblown and then imagine to come down from that. that'll be it.
gekkou

Unread postby TruffleExpress » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:56 pm

Immediately after my second trip I found that I was a bit mellowed out and simply wanted to lie in bed and think. I definitely wouldn't recommend doing it while out and about if its your first time. Try to find a night where you have no plans and everyone can relax in your rental/hotel/suite. A good nights sleep should leave you feeling refreshed the next day, so you'll have no problem getting up and heading out.
TruffleExpress

Unread postby Annlose » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:10 am

imagine being mindblown and then imagine to come down from that. that'll be it.
สมัครคาสิโน
Annlose

Return to Magic Truffles: General Info