Shelf life out of the fridge

What do you need to know about Magic Truffles?

Shelf life out of the fridge

Unread postby userMic » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:30 am

Hi,
I've read in the site that the truffles, vacuum packeted, can live like 3 months, but in the fridge and if not vacuum packeted, in the fridge too, 1 month, but I can't see nothing about not being in the fridge. I'd like to know how long they will be OK to eat if I don't keep them in the fridge, but in the vacuum packet. Also, how long after I open that vacuum packet and not in the fridge either?.

Thanks in advance.
userMic

Re: Shelf life out of the fridge

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:04 pm

userMic wrote:Hi,
I've read in the site that the truffles, vacuum packeted, can live like 3 months, but in the fridge and if not vacuum packeted, in the fridge too, 1 month, but I can't see nothing about not being in the fridge. I'd like to know how long they will be OK to eat if I don't keep them in the fridge, but in the vacuum packet. Also, how long after I open that vacuum packet and not in the fridge either?.

Thanks in advance.

Hi userMic,

Unfortunately you can't keep them good too long without refridgerating. The truffles survive 2 weeks without anyproblem, but if you don't keep them in the fridge they will lose from they potential then they will go bad.
Read this for more info: http://www.magictruffles.com/about/appearance.html

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Return to Magic Truffles: General Info