banking money transfer issue

Information about making an order, payment options and shipping

banking money transfer issue

Unread postby tomychb » Fri May 10, 2013 10:31 pm

dear,
i have ordered to purchase truffle and i was provided the bank info. detail for money transferring. however, my banking online requires the bank address of the receiver and the receiver's bank info. that i received didnt include the bank address. can you help me please?
tomychb

Re: banking money transfer issue

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Mon May 13, 2013 8:50 am

tomychb wrote:dear,
i have ordered to purchase truffle and i was provided the bank info. detail for money transferring. however, my banking online requires the bank address of the receiver and the receiver's bank info. that i received didnt include the bank address. can you help me please?

Hi Tom, below is the address of our bank, you can also find it on the contact page of our website.
If you want to make the transfer, please make it an international banktransfer.

Bank name: Rabobank Leiden
Address: P.O. box 2041
2301 CA Leiden
Netherlands

Swift/BIC RABONL2U
Account name: Mycologics BV
IBAN number: NL85RABO 0335665861
(iban numbers have different formats in different countries. Please fill out as many zero’s as needed to fill the spaces between “RABO” and the account number.)
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby Gsxrmike » Wed May 29, 2013 8:17 pm

I can't send money to a P.O. Box what address should I use?
Gsxrmike

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Thu May 30, 2013 10:23 am

Gsxrmike wrote:I can't send money to a P.O. Box what address should I use?

Hi Mike, please send it to:
Mycologics B.V.
Noorddijk 3
2391CE Hazerswoude-Dorp
The Netherlands

We do advise to make it a signed/registered envelop.
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby Gsxrmike » Thu May 30, 2013 10:41 am

I was for wiring you money and I used that instead but it still wouldn't let it go through and I'm not sure how comfortable I feel about mailing money
Gsxrmike

Unread postby Gsxrmike » Thu May 30, 2013 10:52 am

Would a check work in the mail versus cash? I'm worried about money being lost in the mail and also my money arriving and the product not shipping and just take my money and rip me off.
Gsxrmike

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Fri May 31, 2013 2:03 pm

Gsxrmike wrote:I was for wiring you money and I used that instead but it still wouldn't let it go through and I'm not sure how comfortable I feel about mailing money

Hi Mike, if you send it signed/registered, your envelope and it's contents will be insured to a certain amount. But you'll need to check that with your postal services. Unfortunately, we can't accept checks as we are being charged for cashing it.

But we are curious why the banktransfer didn't work. Did they charge high fees for an international transfer? You could try Western union or transferwise.com
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby thenewmckenna » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:08 am

Can I use circle pay to transfer the money? If this is possible what phone number/email/Bitcoin address should be used?
thenewmckenna

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:03 pm

thenewmckenna wrote:Can I use circle pay to transfer the money? If this is possible what phone number/email/Bitcoin address should be used?

Hi thenewmckenna,

We only accept payments from services who transfer the money to our bank account. We don't want to registrate to different wire transfer companies.

Due to the nature of our products, it is not possible to pay with Bitcoin, PayPal or credit card.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby Annlose » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:30 am

Can I use circle pay to transfer the money? If this is possible what phone number/email/Bitcoin address should be used?
สมัครคาสิโน
Annlose

Next

Return to Ordering, payment and shipping