Shipping to Turkey

Information about making an order, payment options and shipping

Shipping to Turkey

Unread postby mehmetelemi » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:41 am

I know it has been asked before but I want to ask just in case, because other posts are old. Is shipping to turkey still %97 succes or the situation has changed? Thanks in advance :).
mehmetelemi

Re: Shipping to Turkey

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:34 pm

mehmetelemi wrote:I know it has been asked before but I want to ask just in case, because other posts are old. Is shipping to turkey still %97 succes or the situation has changed? Thanks in advance :).

Hi mehmetelemi,

Unfortunately, a few months ago a shipment to Istanbul was intercepted by customs. Customs doesn't intercept every package we send, but there is a chance. We don’t know the law in Turkey, so we don't know what will happen to you if this happens. We're just giving you the facts so you can decide for yourself if you want to take the risk.
We ship our products very discreetly. No brand names anywhere, only the order inside the envelope.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby mehmetelemi » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:39 pm

Thanks a lot for quick reply :)
mehmetelemi

Unread postby denemekicin » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:04 am

Hi Mr Truffle
How about inside the envelope, is it also totally discrete? Are there any documents showing your website/brand inside the envelope?
denemekicin

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:59 pm

denemekicin wrote:Hi Mr Truffle
How about inside the envelope, is it also totally discrete? Are there any documents showing your website/brand inside the envelope?

Hi denemekicin,
We place only the product inside the envelope. We don't put any documents or stickers along. We describe it as: "sterilized plant material".

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby brogrin » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:15 pm

Hi Mr. Truffles,

What was in that package that intercepted by customs? And how much should we order for a less suspicious package? Maximum I mean. They usually check those packages randomly as they please, but somethimes expensive or large quantity of things attracts their attention. What about grow kits? would it be safer to order a growkit? Lots of questions I know :)
brogrin

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:48 am

brogrin wrote:Hi Mr. Truffles,

What was in that package that intercepted by customs? And how much should we order for a less suspicious package? Maximum I mean. They usually check those packages randomly as they please, but somethimes expensive or large quantity of things attracts their attention. What about grow kits? would it be safer to order a growkit? Lots of questions I know :)

Hi brogrin,

The quantity doesn't matter. They just randomly taking out packages. The grow kits get more attention, because they don't fit in an envelope, so we have to ship them as a package. If we have to put price/value on the parcel, we write 10 euros.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby acid_pauli » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:56 pm

hi everyone,i am new in this forum so i just wonder if it is possible to send the amount in turkish lira?or we must send only in euro?thanks a lot have a good day to all!
acid_pauli

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:58 pm

acid_pauli wrote:hi everyone,i am new in this forum so i just wonder if it is possible to send the amount in turkish lira?or we must send only in euro?thanks a lot have a good day to all!

Hi acid_pauli,

We do accept Turkish Liras.
The best and easiest thing is to place the order in the right currency.
When you log in to the website and go to the shopping cart there in the right side (under the languages) you can see a field where you can choose the currency.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Return to Ordering, payment and shipping