Shipping options

Information about making an order, payment options and shipping

Re: Shipping options

Unread postby TruffleHunter » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Error at my end of the order process, I switched my phone number 6 months ago and the courier apparently rang my old disused number many times, in hindsight I should of updated my account details with you. :oops:
TruffleHunter

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:52 pm

TruffleHunter wrote:Error at my end of the order process, I switched my phone number 6 months ago and the courier apparently rang my old disused number many times, in hindsight I should of updated my account details with you. :oops:

Hehehe that might be useful! But seems the couries does offer quite some service to get it to you!
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby asianmouse » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Hello,

I submitted a question in your contact form but did not receive no response. Maybe someone from your support will respond through this forum.

What's the cost of shipping to Portugal? How long will it take?
asianmouse

Unread postby JohnDonoghue83 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:24 pm

I live in the UK and placed an order just yesterday so was wondering how all of the deliveries have been getting on recently?

Hopefully everything is going well and if this is the case, what is the average delivery time from order date to the UK?

Thanks.
JohnDonoghue83

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:35 am

asianmouse wrote:Hello,

I submitted a question in your contact form but did not receive no response. Maybe someone from your support will respond through this forum.

What's the cost of shipping to Portugal? How long will it take?

Our apologies asianmouse,
Maybe your email got stuck in the spambox. But we do ship to Portugal, shipping costs will be around 12,50 euro.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby Barry_2 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:11 am

Hey I am looking for something similar but my local Delivery service Fort Worth provider is not able to offer discrete shipping. How you get it done? At your end or your courier company handles this.
Barry_2

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:23 am

Barry_2 wrote:Hey I am looking for something similar but my local Delivery service Fort Worth provider is not able to offer discrete shipping. How you get it done? At your end or your courier company handles this.

Hi Barry_2, we pack our orders discretely by ourselves...however i might not understand the meaning of your question.
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby jestoto » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:18 am

Hi there,

it's safe to pay you via money in envelope ?
You will send me change in the returning shipping box?

thanks in advance!
jestoto

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:17 am

jestoto wrote:Hi there,

it's safe to pay you via money in envelope ?
You will send me change in the returning shipping box?

thanks in advance!

Hi Jestoto,
Well, never trust the postal office people, there is always a risk. Therefore we advice to send the payment registered, and as discretely as possible, trying to hide there is money in there. As less coins as possible.

We don't send the change back, but you can round the amount up to the lowest whole value, more info on the "shipping and returns" page of the magictruffles website.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby Ernesto » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:32 pm

TruffleHunter wrote:
Mr. Truffles wrote:Good news!
Shipping to the UK with a new courier for a couple of weeks now, seems to without any problems so far!!

What about Ireland with the new courier?

I made an order on the 16-05-13 and never received the order, the KDZ "track and trace" tool on their website says that the item was delivered and signed by "Parcelshop".

I made another order on the 26-05-13, the KDZ "track and trace" tool says sorting as of the 11-06-13.

I have often made orders with magictruffles, and had no problems with delivery until the KDZ courier.

How long to ship to Ireland? Would a week be sufficient?
Ernesto

PreviousNext

Return to Ordering, payment and shipping