Shipping options

Information about making an order, payment options and shipping

Shipping options

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:05 pm

We ship our orders discretely packed by regular mail, signed.
This means you will receive a tracking code and somebody has to sign for delivery. You can keep track of your order via the tracking websites of the postal companies, or in general at http://www.track-trace.com/post

Truffles (packages 250 grams or less) will be shipped in plain white envelopes, growkits or other bigger items in boxes.

Shipping via global couriers such as DHL, UPS or Fedex is not possible. For more information about shipping possibilities to your country, please contact us at info@magictruffles.com
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Re: Shipping options

Unread postby jinglelocks » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:52 am

Hello I'm a recent customer living in the UK. Track-trace tells me my package was sent to the UK on the 17th april so I expected it to arrived 2-3 business days after. Track-trace has no further information on the package after 'sent to the uk' and it has definitely not arrived at my place. I rang the helpline at great expense and spoke to a friendly but confused lady who informed me of the recent (2-3 weeks) problems MagicTruffles.com have been experiencing with packages being sent to the UK, never arriving at their destination and without any explanation from the post office. No UK customers are receiving letters from UK customs stating their package has been confiscated either.

I was informed that MagicTruffles operates a no refund policy. Under the shipping and returns section on the website (which I have current screenshots of) there is a clear message of "check for legality in your country" just above a soothing "don't worry we haven't had any problems shipping to the UK". No non-refund policy is mentioned.

I feel that the problems shipping to the UK should have been very clearly stated on this website as soon as the issues appeared.
In light of the fact that I have purchased goods that have not arrived, without being made aware of or agreeing to a non-refund policy, my money should absolutely be refunded.
jinglelocks

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:34 am

Hi jinglelocks,

First of all, thank you for letting us know your complaints. Indeed at the moment, we do have a lot of customers from the UK informing us that their package still hasn't arrived for some reason or that the package has been delayed.
We have experienced temporary delivery delays before, for a period of two weeks, so we hope this will be temporary too.
We are investigating the matter, but the information we get from the postal services is very vague and they claim it takes a lot of time to find out the whereabouts of a package. Therefore we can not immediately inform our customers about the whereabouts of their order, which we sincerely regret.

We are working hard to solve these problems, and our no. 1 priority is to keep our customers happy and provide them their order.
Indeed we use a no-refund policy but we are doing everything to get you your order.
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby ShockedQuartz » Sun May 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Have there been any developments on this? Was thinking of ordering to UK but not sure at the moment.
ShockedQuartz

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Mon May 13, 2013 8:39 am

ShockedQuartz wrote:Have there been any developments on this? Was thinking of ordering to UK but not sure at the moment.

Hi ShockedQuartz, we are testing shipments with a new shipping company now. It's seems to be going well, but not all shipments have arrived yet, so we can not give you a 100% guarantee yet it will be succesful. We'll know more in a week time probably.
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby Baggers420 » Fri May 17, 2013 11:42 am

Ordered 2 boxes of truffles the other day.. I live in the uk and I'm abit worried after reading this.
Also I would like to know, you say some of the packages have been delayed. If so, how long can they be kept out of refrigeration?

Cheers.
Baggers420

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Fri May 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Baggers420 wrote:Ordered 2 boxes of truffles the other day.. I live in the uk and I'm abit worried after reading this.
Also I would like to know, you say some of the packages have been delayed. If so, how long can they be kept out of refrigeration?

Cheers.

Hi Baggers, new shippings seem to go well, shippings of last week arrived after 3-4 days. We are using a different courier now. The truffles are vacuum packed, so they do not suffer much from changing conditions during transportation. Once received, you can store them in the fridge for 3 mothns max. That is from the day we ship it.
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Thu May 30, 2013 10:33 am

Good news!
Shipping to the UK with a new courier for a couple of weeks now, seems to without any problems so far!!
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby TruffleHunter » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:38 pm

Mr. Truffles wrote:Good news!
Shipping to the UK with a new courier for a couple of weeks now, seems to without any problems so far!!

What about Ireland with the new courier?

I made an order on the 16-05-13 and never received the order, the KDZ "track and trace" tool on their website says that the item was delivered and signed by "Parcelshop".

I made another order on the 26-05-13, the KDZ "track and trace" tool says sorting as of the 11-06-13.

I have often made orders with magictruffles, and had no problems with delivery until the KDZ courier.
TruffleHunter

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:02 am

TruffleHunter wrote:
Mr. Truffles wrote:Good news!

What about Ireland with the new courier?

I made an order on the 16-05-13 and never received the order, the KDZ "track and trace" tool on their website says that the item was delivered and signed by "Parcelshop".

I made another order on the 26-05-13, the KDZ "track and trace" tool says sorting as of the 11-06-13.

I have often made orders with magictruffles, and had no problems with delivery until the KDZ courier.

HI Trufflehunter, could you email us your orderdetails? This is new to us....we'll have to investigate that. Maybe it got delivered on the wrong address? Please send us an email, info@magictruffles.com
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Next

Return to Ordering, payment and shipping