Which payment options are available?

Information about making an order, payment options and shipping

Re: Which payment options are available?

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:31 am

jaug1337 wrote:Any particular money transfer website(s) you would recommend?

My current bank from Denmark takes a 200 DKK (26.82 Euro) in transfer fee. Which is horrible when ordering small packages such as >50 grams etc.

Hi Jaug, you could try using Western Union to transfer money to our account (we don't do pickups at a WU office), or the transferwise website.
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby Celticpanda » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:38 am

Western Union online is asking for the first and last name of the individual with the account- should we just put "Mycologics BV"?
Celticpanda

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:20 pm

Celticpanda wrote:Western Union online is asking for the first and last name of the individual with the account- should we just put "Mycologics BV"?

Hi Celticpanda, I think that should do the trick, however i'm not 100% sure, as we never did it ourselves. May other customers who have done this before?

Regards
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby AndyK » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:27 pm

Hi Mr Truffles and other forum users.

Whilst attempting to send money via WU this evening, I was using copy / paste to enter your information on the WU website. This was great up to the point I copied and pasted your IBAN number. The WU site didn't like it. As what should hopefully be helpful to others, I would like to point out that you simply remove the "spaces" between the characters so that it appears as NL85RABO0335665861.

Also, WU are currently offering free transfers using the promotional code "LOVE2014", a Valentines Day gift from WU.
AndyK

Previous

Return to Ordering, payment and shipping