Getting through UK Customs

Information about making an order, payment options and shipping

Getting through UK Customs

Unread postby suomynona » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:59 am

Hey there. I tried Magic Truffles for the first time in Amsterdam this summer, and I am desperate to get a hold of them again to relive the amazing time I had :D
I am a bit of a worrier, therefore dreading ordering them incase I get caught and have my degree, home and all of my life chances taken away from me...
If the package were to be seized by UK customs, what is the worst that could happen? Would I be tracked down?
Reply A$AP.
suomynona

Re: Getting through UK Customs

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:11 pm

suomynona wrote:Hey there. I tried Magic Truffles for the first time in Amsterdam this summer, and I am desperate to get a hold of them again to relive the amazing time I had :D
I am a bit of a worrier, therefore dreading ordering them incase I get caught and have my degree, home and all of my life chances taken away from me...
If the package were to be seized by UK customs, what is the worst that could happen? Would I be tracked down?
Reply A$AP.

Hi Suomynona,

We do not keep a list of countries/states in which our products are legal and in which they are not. We consider it a customer's care to find out. All we know is that it's 100% legal in the Netherlands. That's our official statement.
We can always send it, but if it gets confiscated by customs, we will not give any refund or any type of reimbursement.

Regards,

Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Return to Ordering, payment and shipping