shipping to uk

Information about making an order, payment options and shipping

shipping to uk

Unread postby block.head » Fri May 23, 2014 11:21 am

Hi,

I ordered a product(6x truffles) from another website and I didn't receive them. It's been 2 weeks and to be honest I don't think I will receive them... I want to order new truffles from this website* but need to clear a few things out first.

- There are two possibilities in this case... The scary one is, it is seized in UK border and probably it is destroyed. My questions is, am I in trouble?

- The second option is; it is just lost, which is okay because at the moment I don't really care about the product as long as I'm safe!

Did you have any examples in UK you can give me about this? Thanks for your help!

*Your site looks like the safest one so far!
block.head

Re: shipping to uk

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:08 am

block.head wrote:Hi,

I ordered a product(6x truffles) from another website and I didn't receive them. It's been 2 weeks and to be honest I don't think I will receive them... I want to order new truffles from this website* but need to clear a few things out first.

- There are two possibilities in this case... The scary one is, it is seized in UK border and probably it is destroyed. My questions is, am I in trouble?

- The second option is; it is just lost, which is okay because at the moment I don't really care about the product as long as I'm safe!

Did you have any examples in UK you can give me about this? Thanks for your help!

*Your site looks like the safest one so far!

Hi,

We do not keep a list of countries/states in which our products are legal and in which they are not. We consider it a customer's care to find out. All we know is that it's 100% legal in the Netherlands. That's our official statement.
We can always send it, but if it gets confiscated by customs, we will not give any refund or any type of reimbursement.
We ship 10 to 15 packages to the UK each week and so far with hardly any problems.
If your order is seized in UK border you will receive a mail from them in the next months. First a warning, and probably they check your mail sometimes.
If you want to order, I think it is smart to order under a different name and send it to a different address as well. We can also send it with unregsitered post so you don't have to sign for it, but you can't track it.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Return to Ordering, payment and shipping