Money Transfer

Information about making an order, payment options and shipping

Money Transfer

Unread postby Slim Nelson » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:49 am

Hello,
I have made an order a few days ago and have had a lot of trouble trying to transfer money.

First, I tried doing an international transfer with the bank that I use here in America. Only problem is it doesn't recognize the IBAN number, I've tried adding the 0's and no luck either.

Then, I registered at Western Union to make an international transfer that way and got declined twice. It accepted the transfer once but the next morning, I received an email saying it was later declined. I have sufficient funds in my bank account... I don't see why I am having this many problems.

Has anyone else successfully made transfers using Bank of America or Western Union?
And if so, what is the exact information they entered so it will work for me? I have been using all the correct information on the contact page and on the order email I received so I am not sure why It's not working for me.

If no one can help me, I suppose I will have to resort to sending cash in an envelope even though I would prefer not to. :|
And also, if I do send cash in an envelope, will I have to worry about my order being cancelled if it is not received within that 7 day period?
Slim Nelson

Re: Money Transfer

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:51 am

Slim Nelson wrote:Hello,
I have made an order a few days ago and have had a lot of trouble trying to transfer money.

First, I tried doing an international transfer with the bank that I use here in America. Only problem is it doesn't recognize the IBAN number, I've tried adding the 0's and no luck ei.....

Hi Slim Nelson,

mmm that is weird. We do receive payments from american customers. An international banktransfer might be different from a normal banktransfer. Some banks charge extra fees for this, and not every bank offers this option on their online banking website.

We will not cancel your order if you decide to send us cash in an envelope. However, our automated system might send you an automatic reminder to remind you of the payment.
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby Slim Nelson » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:02 am

I ended up getting the transfer using my Bank of America to recognize the IBAN number. Although the international transfer fee is 25 dollars. Sorry guys, but I'm not paying a 25 dollar fee. :lol:

I am going to just cancel my order and place another one with my payment method as cash in an envelope. Which leads to my next question.

I see that you recommend customers to use a registered envelope. Would it still be fine if I just use a normal white envelope?
Slim Nelson

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:58 pm

Slim Nelson wrote:I ended up getting the transfer using my Bank of America to recognize the IBAN number. Although the international transfer fee is 25 dollars. Sorry guys, but I'm not paying a 25 dollar fee. :lol:

I am going to just cancel my order and place another one with my payment method as cash in an envelope. Which leads to my next question.

I see that you recommend customers to use a registered envelope. Would it still be fine if I just use a normal white envelope?

Hiya Nelson,
Well, we don't mind how we receive your envelope, as long as we really do receive it..... We do get a lot of unsigned envelopes as well, but that is completely at your own risk of course. If a certain postal worker with bad intentions notices there is money in the envelope, your envelope might arrive here cut open, or not arriving at all. So better try to hide there is money inside. That's probably the reason we do receive so many christmas and birthday cards, cd boxes etc...

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby Slim Nelson » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Mr. Truffles wrote:Well, we don't mind how we receive your envelope, as long as we really do receive it..... We do get a lot of unsigned envelopes as well, but that is completely at your own risk of course. If a certain postal worker with bad intentions notices there is money in the envelope, your envelope might arrive here cut open, or not arriving at all.

Very good point.

Mr. Truffles wrote:That's probably the reason we do receive so many christmas and birthday cards, cd boxes etc...

Hahaha, that's hilarious about the holiday cards. Gave me an idea to get my own. :D

I find this one being more suitable. ;)

And just to make sure, this is exactly how it's supposed to be written, correct?
Slim Nelson

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:09 pm

And just to make sure, this is exactly how it's supposed to be written, correct?
Image[/quote]

CORRECT ;-)
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby Slim Nelson » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:49 pm

Great!

...Considering I already sent it. :lol:

Thanks for all of your help Mr. Truffles. :)
Slim Nelson

Unread postby ezphotobooths » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Thanks for sharing

Baby Shower Photo Booth
ezphotobooths

Unread postby Chelsea08 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Hi I have recently purchased 5X15g, I used a website called transfer wise and it said there was a problem with their site and redirected me, I haven't received any confirmation to say that you have received the payment. Will I receive a confirmation? I sent the money through the website I got redirected to. Thanks :)
Chelsea08

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:34 pm

Chelsea08 wrote:Hi I have recently purchased 5X15g, I used a website called transfer wise and it said there was a problem with their site and redirected me, I haven't received any confirmation to say that you have received the payment. Will I receive a confirmation? I sent the money through the website I got redirected to. Thanks :)

When we receive a payment we chnage your order status and you receive an automatic system e-mail about it. You will get your tracking number when we actually shipped your order.
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Return to Ordering, payment and shipping