Trying to get confirmation WU bank transfer was received

Information about making an order, payment options and shipping

Trying to get confirmation WU bank transfer was received

Unread postby alex179 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:48 pm

I'm trying to confirm you received my Western Union money transfer in your bank account. I tried emailing but got no response. I see the transfer status as: "The money transfer has been sent to your receiver's bank. The bank will need to apply the amount to your account." I have the MTCN I could pm you. There was nowhere to put my name and order number on the Western Union site. I'm worried you won't be able to match the money transfer to my order.
alex179

Re: Trying to get confirmation WU bank transfer was received

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Thu May 30, 2013 10:17 am

alex179 wrote:I'm trying to confirm you received my Western Union money transfer in your bank account. I tried emailing but got no response. I see the transfer status as: "The money transfer has been sent to your receiver's bank. The bank will need to apply the amount to your account." I have the MTCN I could pm you. There was nowhere to put my name and order number on the Western Union site. I'm worried you won't be able to match the money transfer to my order.

Hi Alex, did you send that email to info@magictruffles.com? We do receive Western Union payment quite regularly.
Once payment has been received, we'll change the order of your status to payment received, and we ship your order asap. You should receive emails of that automaticly. Might be in your spambox. Your order is probably shipped by now...
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby alex179 » Thu May 30, 2013 2:43 pm

Mr. Truffles wrote:
alex179 wrote:I'm trying to confirm you received my Western Union money transfer in your bank account. I tried emailing but got no response. I see the transfer status as: "The money transfer has been sent to your receiver's bank. The bank will need to apply the amount to your account." I have the MTCN I could pm you. There was nowhere to put my name and order number on the Western Union site. I'm worried you won't be able to match the money transfer to my order.

Hi Alex, did you send that email to info@magictruffles.com? We do receive Western Union payment quite regularly.
Once payment has been received, we'll change the order of your status to payment received, and we ship your order asap. You should receive emails of that automaticly. Might be in your spambox. Your order is probably shipped by now...

I received my order. It just took a day or two to get a response to my email. I didn't think the shipping would be so fast. I received it in 2 days to the east coast U.S. Amazing. I thought it would take at least a week or two. I'll definitely order again.
alex179

Unread postby vinc88 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:05 am

I have made ​​the payment. Is possible to receive confirmation that the money has arrived and that my package is coming?
Thanks,
Vincenzo
vinc88

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:48 am

vinc88 wrote:I have made ​​the payment. Is possible to receive confirmation that the money has arrived and that my package is coming?
Thanks,
Vincenzo

Hi Vincenzo, once your payment has been received, you will receive an email that the status of your order has changed to payment received. Your order will then be prepared, and most likely be shipped that same day, and you will receive a tracking number by email as well.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby alex179 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Mr. Truffles wrote:
vinc88 wrote:I have made ​​the payment. Is possible to receive confirmation that the money has arrived and that my package is coming?
Thanks,
Vincenzo

Hi Vincenzo, once your payment has been received, you will receive an email that the status of your order has changed to payment received. Your order will then be prepared, and most likely be shipped that same day, and you will receive a tracking number by email as well.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles

Hello again. Last week I sent payment for a growkit through WU again. I just sent an email to info@magictruffles.com with my order number and the WU MTCN so somebody can check to see if the payment has cleared. Is this the best way to let you know I've made a payment?
alex179

Return to Ordering, payment and shipping