Order Tracking

Information about making an order, payment options and shipping

Order Tracking

Unread postby chopsrhcp » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:59 am

Hi there,

My order was shipped on monday according to the tracking facility on the courier website. It's status is still 'in-transit' and has not even arrived in my country yet (IRL). I am concerned about deterioration of the truffles if they take much longer. Does this courier deliver during weekends? As by Monday it will have been seven days since order was shipped and eleven days since payment was made.
chopsrhcp

Re: Order Tracking

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:28 pm

chopsrhcp wrote:Hi there,

My order was shipped on monday according to the tracking facility on the courier website. It's status is still 'in-transit' and has not even arrived in my country yet (IRL). I am concerned about deterioration of the truffles if they take much longer. Does this courier deliver during weekends? As by Monday it will have been seven days since order was shipped and eleven days since payment was made.

Hi chopsrhcp,

Vacuum packed truffles should be able to survive 1 month outside of the fridge. We ship our products via registered mail to Ireland.
We think the reason for the delay is the strike.
You can try to track it with this tracking site: http://trackitonline.ru/?service=track&CCode=EN
If there is something wrong with the truffles after all, let us know and we'll fix it for you. (Some gas in the package is perfectly normal, this is produced by the truffles themselves and completely harmless.) Please send e-mail to: info@magictruffles.com

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Unread postby sannai » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:45 pm

Based on the courier company through which your magic truffles order was shipped, you can use their respective tracking pages . Or you can use this link if shipped through Bluedart express.
sannai

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:31 am

kishoremedi wrote:Sorry for bumping this thread. I am also in a similar situation and not able to find the exact tracking details of my package. I used the bluedart site linkwebsite for checking the status is always showing in-transit. Can anyone let me know how to get the exact tracking details.

Hi kishoremedi,
You can also track your order on: http://trackitonline.ru/, but if you send an e-mail with your order number to: info@magictruffles.com we can help you with this issue.

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Order Tracking

Unread postby Servicefwl » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Hey,I ordered a 6th edition a little bit ago and the order is labled processed with a tracking number labled USPS I would think I should have recieved it now as it have been over a week since shipping. Is there a way for me to get the actual tracking number, or some info on the status?Dave
Servicefwl

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:37 am

Servicefwl wrote:Hey,I ordered a 6th edition a little bit ago and the order is labled processed with a tracking number labled USPS I would think I should have recieved it now as it have been over a week since shipping. Is there a way for me to get the actual tracking number, or some info on the status?Dave

Hi Servicefwl,

Do you have an order number?
With this kind of question you got faster answer if you send an e-mail to: info@magictruffles.com

Regards,

Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Return to Ordering, payment and shipping