Which amount for 2nd use?

More information about how to use them, what dosage etc.

Which amount for 2nd use?

Unread postby alextvvv » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:11 pm

Hi,

I'm pretty new to Truffles as I just tried them once in Amsterdam about one week ago. I was with one friend who also tried it for the first time and we took 10grams each of Galindoi because we wanted some visuals. It was an awesome experience and we haven't experienced any kind of bad trip. Well to be fair I just went pretty anxious at one point but it only lasted like 10-15min (if I'm right about the timing, but it didn't last that long). And that's because we were lost in the city and we arrived at a place where traffic was crazy with full cars, bikes and people. Also, we didn't sleep that night due to ecstasy (we slept like 1hour) and we had a lot of things to carry out after our trip, so I was thinking about that and went anxious. I must also say that I'm a genuinely an anxious guy. So my friend calmed me down and we enjoyed the rest of the trip.

Anyway, after the trip I decided to buy some more to take back home, and decided to go for the strongest ones : the Sclerotia Hollandia. I bought 1 x 15grams and they're now waiting in my fridge. I was thinking doing them on my own as I want to have a spiritual experience. That wasn't possible back then with my friend because he's not into that. So for the moment I'm planning a good time to eat them, when nobody's around in the house (maybe I'll go outside in a forest near my house), with questions written beforehand, music just in case, etc... (I also plan to think about my tobacco addiction while tripping to hopefully stop smoking). If you have any suggestions so far, I would be happy to hear them.
But my main question concerns the amount that I should take, or that I'm able to take so far for my second trip. I want a really intense experience yet I don't want to have a bad trip. I'm not really scared of making a bad trip as I will be really good prepared, not do it on a bad day when I'm kind of depressed etc, but it's still 1 x 15grams of the strongest ones (I had 1 x 10grams of 2,5/5 stars and want to try 1 x 15grams of 5/5 stars). I know that if I take 10grams to be "safe", the 5grams left will go to waste as they will loose their effets after 2 days. Actually, while writting all of this down, I'm kind of making my own opinion on it and I'm pretty sure that I'll take the whole 15 grams, but I want to make sure it isn't a really bad idea, eventhough I don't think so.

Thanks for having read, I hope I'll get an answer :D

Alex
alextvvv

Re: Which amount for 2nd use?

Unread postby Mr. Truffles » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:05 pm

alextvvv wrote:Hi,

I'm pretty new to Truffles as I just tried them once in Amsterdam about one week ago. I was with one friend who also tried it for the first time and we took 10grams each of Galindoi because we wanted some visuals. It was an awesome experience and we haven't experienced any kind of bad trip. Well to be fair I just went pretty anxious at one point but it only lasted like 10-15min (if I'm right about the timing, but it didn't last that long). And that's because we were lost in the city and we arrived at a place where traffic was crazy with full cars, bikes and people. Also, we didn't sleep that night due to ecstasy (we slept like 1hour) and we had a lot of things to carry out after our trip, so I was thinking about that and went anxious. I must also say that I'm a genuinely an anxious guy. So my friend calmed me down and we enjoyed the rest of the trip.

Anyway, after the trip I decided to buy some more to take back home, and decided to go for the strongest ones : the Sclerotia Hollandia. I bought 1 x 15grams and they're now waiting in my fridge. I was thinking doing them on my own as I want to have a spiritual experience. That wasn't possible back then with my friend because he's not into that. So for the moment I'm planning a good time to eat them, when nobody's around in the house (maybe I'll go outside in a forest near my house), with questions written beforehand, music just in case, etc... (I also plan to think about my tobacco addiction while tripping to hopefully stop smoking). If you have any suggestions so far, I would be happy to hear them.
But my main question concerns the amount that I should take, or that I'm able to take so far for my second trip. I want a really intense experience yet I don't want to have a bad trip. I'm not really scared of making a bad trip as I will be really good prepared, not do it on a bad day when I'm kind of depressed etc, but it's still 1 x 15grams of the strongest ones (I had 1 x 10grams of 2,5/5 stars and want to try 1 x 15grams of 5/5 stars). I know that if I take 10grams to be "safe", the 5grams left will go to waste as they will loose their effets after 2 days. Actually, while writting all of this down, I'm kind of making my own opinion on it and I'm pretty sure that I'll take the whole 15 grams, but I want to make sure it isn't a really bad idea, eventhough I don't think so.

Thanks for having read, I hope I'll get an answer :D

Alex

Hi Alex,

You can find our info booklet with all information you need to know:
http://www.magictruffles.com/news/downl ... na=1&ID=33

If you have more questions please send an e-mail to: info@magictruffles.com

Regards,
Mr. Truffles
Mr. Truffles
Site Admin

Return to Magic Truffles: How to use them